Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this potato salad. It is very tasty. Thanks Mom!
- 5 large potatoes
- 5 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 8 ounces dill relish
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise, divided
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Boil eggs, refrigerate overnight.
- Peel potatoes, boil until tender, set aside to cool.
- While potatoes are cooling, peel and chop eggs, add 2 tbsp mayonnaise. Blend together until smooth.
- Once potatoes are cooled, dice them into 1/4 inch cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, egg mixture, dill relish, celery, cucumbers. Toss.
- In small mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, prepared mustard, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, dry mustard and basil. Mix well and pour over potato and egg mixture.
- Stir together until mixed well.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.