Butter makes everything better, and this recipe has a lot of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Shortbread Bisquick Topping
- 2Thicken juice of peaches with 1T cornstarch over medium heat on stovetop.
- 3Add in fruit, 1T butter and 1/2-2/3c brown sugar.
- 4Place in an 8x10 casserole dish.
- 6Combine 2 1/3C biqquick mix, 1/2C milk & 3T sugar.
- 7Add mix over peaches in dish one talblespoon at a time. Don't worry mix will rise and come together when it's baked.
- 8?bake ?/time?. - according to bisquick box?.
- 9Butterscotch Sauce.
- 10Use this sauce to pour over individual servings of cobbler while it is still warm.
- 11Melt 4T butter and add in 1 1.4c brown sugar, 2/3c corn syrup and boil until soft ball stage.
- 12Stir in 3/4c evaporated milk.
- 13Serve warn over individual servings.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Peach Cobbler With Homemade Butterscotch Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 796.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 93.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g