Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Butter makes everything better, and this recipe has a lot of it!
Make and share this Mom's Peach Cobbler With Homemade Butterscotch Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart canned sliced peach
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
Shortbread Bisquick Topping
- 2 1⁄3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup white corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- Thicken juice of peaches with 1T cornstarch over medium heat on stovetop.
- Add in fruit, 1T butter and 1/2-2/3c brown sugar.
- Place in an 8x10 casserole dish.
- Combine 2 1/3C biqquick mix, 1/2C milk & 3T sugar.
- Add mix over peaches in dish one talblespoon at a time. Don't worry mix will rise and come together when it's baked.
- ?bake ?/time?. - according to bisquick box?.
- Butterscotch Sauce.
- Use this sauce to pour over individual servings of cobbler while it is still warm.
- Melt 4T butter and add in 1 1.4c brown sugar, 2/3c corn syrup and boil until soft ball stage.
- Stir in 3/4c evaporated milk.
- Serve warn over individual servings.