Recipe by SafrankaLady
Trust me when I say that all you need to serve with this is salad, if that even. Very filling and delicious!
- 2 steaks (cut of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium onion, cut in wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub steaks with salt and pepper and roll in flour.
- Fry in large skillet in butter at medium heat until lightly browned. Push steaks to side of pan.
- Add a little more butter on other side and add onions and garlic. Cook until slightly cooked.
- When steaks are almost ready, add mushrooms and tomato wedges.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, oregano and basil.
- Place your sliced mozzarella over steak. Cover until cheese melts.
- Serve over steaks.