Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my favorite dish of my mother's. I still request it every year for my birthday dinner. We serve it over egg noodles. The "goop" is delicious!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans asparagus spears
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and brown.
- Combine all ingredients in large casserole dish and blend well.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I loved this dish! Thank you for posting it, this was a life-saver to find a quick, easy, yummy dish with all the ingredients on hand. Thank you!