1/2 Photos of Mom's Best Ever Banana Muffins
These muffins are best right out of the oven when the tops are still crispy. Pull off muffin top and serve with butter. Delicious :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put bananas in the blender and blend until smooth.
- 2Add sugar and egg.
- 3Add melted butter and blend together.
- 4Pour wet ingredients into a large bowl.
- 5Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 6gently stir dry ingredients into wet until dry ingredients are moistened. Batter should be slightly lumpy. Stir only until you can no longer see any flour.
- 7pour batter into lined muffin tin cups.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 9let cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack. These are best enjoyed still warm served with butter.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Best Ever Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 274.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g