This came from my grandma's neighbor and is the best molasses sugar cookie I've ever had. Nice and soft and chewy--yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oil, sugar, molasses, and egg together.
- 2Stir together the dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients.
- 3Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 5They may look slightly underdone when you take them out, but don't overbake or they won't be nice and chewy.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molasses Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 79.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g