Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A little different barbecue sauce. Great for marinading or just as a grilling sauce.
Make and share this Molasses Barbecue Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan bring vegetables juice, chili sauce, molasses, horseradish, vinegar, mustard and garlic to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Let barbecue cool.
- Place barbecue sauce and chicken in a ziplock bags and let marinade; not more than 8 hours.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray and preheat.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once and basting often with sauce.
- If you don't want to marinade chicken, just brush on as you cook.