Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A little different barbecue sauce. Great for marinading or just as a grilling sauce.
- 1⁄4 cup spicy vegetable soup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 skinless chicken legs
- In a saucepan bring vegetables juice, chili sauce, molasses, horseradish, vinegar, mustard and garlic to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Let barbecue cool.
- Place barbecue sauce and chicken in a ziplock bags and let marinade; not more than 8 hours.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray and preheat.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once and basting often with sauce.
- If you don't want to marinade chicken, just brush on as you cook.