Recipe by catercow
This is a healthy yet oh so delicious version of a traditional Swedish cake recipe. Don't be thrown by the vinegar--it's the secret ingredient!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in separate bowl.
- Add wet to dry a little at a time, stirring as you add.
- Pour batter into a very well greased bundt cake pan (this is a sticky cake), bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minute.
- Serve w/ fat free cool whip or any other frosting or drizzle you choose.