Recipe by Bergy
Lovely moist muffins using up some of the millions of Zucchini that keep popping up.
Top Review by MindyD
Could just be me, but the cooking time on mine was half (closer to 10 min than 20 for regular-sized muffins). For mini muffins, it was closer to 5 minutes. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the muffins. They are best when served warm, so I reheated mine in the toaster oven to give that fresh-from-the-oven taste.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the eggs, oil, lemon rind, lemon juice,sugar, orange juice& Zucchine Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt& nutmeg.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the zucchini mixture, Mix well but lightly.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins lined with paper cups or without paper cups.
- Bake in 450F oven for apprx 20 minutes.