Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light and fluffy combination of pound cake, chocolate and rich cappuccino. Great dessert, not too chocolatey.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons Folgers instant cappuccino mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping
- 2 ounces poundcake, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, coffee powder and sugar until smooth, then beat in Cool Whip until blended.
- Divide cake between two dessert dishes and top with cream cheese mixture and chocolate chips.
This was a wonderful dessert! I used Amanda's Cheese Pound Cake for the pound cake. I used 1/2 pkg of an 8 oz cream cheese. I then used International Foods Mocha instant coffee (sugarfree) 5 t., about 3 t. sugar, and 1-1/4 c. cool whip. I put in a tall glass layered so it only came out to one. Shhh, don't tell no one. LOL! Thanks for the great recipe! It was made for the Cake-A-Thon in memory of Chef-I-Am.