Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Inspired by Flylady's Cocoa Mix (http://www.flylady.net)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup instant coffee (flavored if you’d like)
- 2 cups Nestles Quik, powdered mix
- 4 cups good-quality powdered milk
- Mix all ingredients together and blend, a few cups at a time, in a blender or food processer to make a fine powder.
- To use, add 1 cup of hot water to ¼ cup of Cocoa Mix.
I helped my daughter make this to give to friends for Christmas presents. It was very easy to make even with the blending. It has a definite coffee flavor...more than most cocoa mixes I have tried. I really liked this & wish I had kept some for myself.