Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
These cookies are really rich and great if you a: don't like to measure ingredients carefully or b: have a penchant for sweet snacking but don't want to bake yourself a whole batch of cookies. I used a SHOTGLASS to approximate all of the ingredients (ie: 1 fluid oz. equals 1 shot), but you could also use a standard measuring cup of any size to compensate for making larger batches of cookies.
- 1 fluid ounce vegetable oil
- 1 fluid ounce black coffee
- 1 fluid ounce brown sugar
- 2 fluid ounces sugar
- 1 fluid ounce cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 -3 fluid ounces flour
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Drop the dough onto a nonstick baking sheet in 1 inch lumps. Try make the lumps smooth, because they will bake in exactly the shape you leave them inches.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Cookies should appear like solid balls, slightly stiff on the outside but soft to the touch.
- Remove from baking sheet immediately. Enjoy!
I will probably make my own alterations to this recipe, but overall I like the idea of the shotglass measuring guide.