Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Yummy dessert punch! Perfect for babyshowers, holiday parties, etc. Always a HUGE hit!!
- 1 quart water
- 1⁄2 quart half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup instant chocolate drink mix (nestle quick powder)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- whipped cream, if desired
- chocolate shavings, if desired
- In saucepan bring water to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add drink mix, sugar and coffee.
- Stir until disolved, add half and half.
- Cover and refridgerate four hours or overnight.
- 30 minutes before serving, pour in punch bowl. Add ice cream in big scoops to punch- allow to melt slightly.
- top with whipped cream and chocloate shavings.