1/1 Photo of Mocha Muffins With Chocolate Chips and Pecans
Vino Girl's Note:
They made these this morning on the local morning news program. I didn't hesitate to copy this one down! The recipe source is Green Bay deli and catering company, A'Bravo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- 2Stir 1/4 cup hot water and espresso powder in medium bowl until espresso powder dissolves.
- 3Add buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla and whisk until well-blended.
- 4Mix flour, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large bowl.
- 5Add buttermilk mixture and stir just until combined.
- 6Mix in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 7Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 8Bake until tester inserted into center of muffins comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- 9Transfer muffins to rack and cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Muffins With Chocolate Chips and Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.5
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 358.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g