One of my favourites to make during the holidays.
Make and share this Mocha Butterballs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Have ungreased cookie sheets ready.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Dissolve coffee in hot water and stir into butter mixture.
- Sift flour, cocoa and salt into mixture and add nuts.
- Stir to blend well.
- Shape into one-inch balls and put on cookie sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set.
- Roll in icing sugar while warm.
- Let cool and roll in icing sugar again before storing in a container with a tight lid.