- Ready In:
- 8 tablespoons sweet butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shelled pecans, chopped moderately fine
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease one or two cookie sheets.
- Cream butter. Beat in honey; gradually mix in flour and salt, then vanilla. Add pecans. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Form balls by hand, the size of quarters. Place 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven; as soon as cool enough to touch, roll in confectioner's sugar. Allow to cool and roll again in sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!