Recipe by jovigirl
Simple side dish and goes with so many things. Source - internet
Top Review by MIZZMILA
I had some leftover homemade meat sauce from a lasagna I'd made a couple of days before and added it to the veggies. My sweety loved it so much he had seconds and is not much of a vegetable eater. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 eggplant
- 1 yellow sweet onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g can diced tomatoes
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Cut vegetables into bit-size chunks.
- Over medium heat, sauté in olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet until crisp-tender.
- Add tomatoes and cook 15 minutes until some of the liquid evaporates.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.