Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb halibut, cut into 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 12 shelled deveined uncooked large shrimp, tails left on (about 1 lb)
- Heat grill.
- In large bowl, combine butter, lemon-pepper seasoning, fennel seed and salt; mix well.
- Add halibut and shrimp; toss to coat.
- Place in grill basket.
- When ready to grill, place grill basket on gas grill over medium-high heat or charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and shrimp turns pink, shaking grill basket once or twice to turn and mix halibut and shrimp.
This is a great fish recipe...delicious combination of flavors and extremely easy to prepare. I followed the recipe with one exception: I used garlic salt instead of salt. Everyone loved this dish and I will definately be making again and again.