Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes enough punch for 50 (4-oz) servings.
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade, thawed
- 48 ounces can apple juice, chilled
- 2 (24 ounce) bottles cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups strong cold tea
- Combine water and sugar in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes. Cool.
- Pour sugar syrup, lemonade, apple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice and tea over a block of ice in a punch bowl. Stir to blend. Makes about fifty (4-oz.) servings. Garnish with slices of lemon and orange.
- Margo Oliver’s Most Treasured Recipes.