Recipe by English_Rose
Great for a pot luck or picnic. If you don''t have the dressing ingredients to hand use a shop-bought fat-free French-style dressing instead.
- 12 ounces fusilli
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain, place in a bowl and leave to cool.
- Add the peppers and beans to the pasta and stir to combine.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients and pour over the pasta salad. Toss well, divide between four serving bowls and serve.