You have heard of mayonnaise cake? Well, this one is Miracle Whip cake. I took the recipe off their advertising several years ago. (Can't remember if it was on the label or in an ad in a magazine). It is easy to make, fruity and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350º.
- 2Grease and flour a 13x9 baking pan.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In mixer bowl add eggs, sugar, Miracle Whip, oil and vanilla.
- 5Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 6Combine the dry ingredients.
- 7Add them alternately with the pineapple and bananas, mixing in after each addition.
- 8Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- 9Bake at 350º for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 10I do not usually add a frosting to this cake, it is moist and good without it.
- 11You could frost it though, if desired, using your favorite.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miracle Whip Pineapple Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4645.0
- Calories from Fat 1640
- Total Fat 182.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 3805.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 712.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 453.6 g
- Protein 53.8 g