Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made this dressing/sauce for years and decided to post. Leave out the horseradish if dressing used for salads, put in if used on top of grilled or baked meats. Brush on grilled pork or ham. Garlic in the recipe is also optional. I like it for both uses.
- 2 tablespoons whipped honey
- 1 tablespoon liquid yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- In a medium metal bowl, mix whipped honey, mustard, white pepper and garlic and horseradish. Use a whisk and mix briskly to blend well.
- Add Miracle Whip and whisk again. Wipe whisk, cover bowl and refrigerate. The longer it is refrigerated, the more intense the flavor. Taste. If the flavor is too intense for you add 1/2 tsp evaporated milk and stir. Taste. Repeat the process if needed. Some times I use a Homemade Miracle Whip recipe if I have time.