Recipe by Leslie O
This recipe sounds different, but I assure you it is delicious! My mother takes this to potlucks and brings the bowl home empty.
- 3 small bell peppers, diced (I use green, red, and yellow)
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) box macaroni, cooked untill soft
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Miracle Whip (not mayo!)
- 1 (8 ounce) can evaporated milk
- apple cider vinegar
- white sugar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cooked macaroni to bowl and add veggies.
- In a blender or processor add whole jar of miracle whip, whole can of evaporated milk.
- Fill empty milk can with apple cider vinager, pour into processor, then fill can with sugar adding to the processor as well.
- Mix until smooth, and pour over macaroni.
- Stir thoroughly, and place in fridge.
- Best if served next day, but, could serve an hour later.