Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the flavor of fresh mint. Very simple to make.
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Put onion slices in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, parsley and mint; sprinkle with more salt and pepper if desired; toss to mix.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over vegetables.
- Toss to coat; serve.