Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yum. I added the Spicy Pico De Gallo as a separate recipe. It got too complicated. :) Had to estimate times.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef shoulder top blade steaks (flat iron)
- 12 (5 inch) flour tortillas
- spicy pico de gallo (recipe follows)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4 inch strips; set aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef.
- Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas. Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.