My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs beef shoulder top blade steaks (flat iron)
- 12 (5 inch) flour tortillas
- spicy pico de gallo (recipe follows)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4 inch strips; set aside.
- 2Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 3Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- 4Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef.
- 5Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas. Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Steak Tacos With Spicy Pico De Gallo
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 638.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: