1/2 Photos of Mini Smoked Cheddar (And Bacon?) Quiches
This is a simple and delicious way to use up extra eggs. The caramelized green onions go incredibly well with the smoked cheddar.The mini quiches are adorable and reheat well the next day. My boyfriend loves bacon (and I'm a vegetarian) so I made half the quiches with bacon and half without!
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cook bacon in one pan and saute green onions with butter, salt, and pepper in another pan. Once cooled, crumble bacon in a bowl. The green onions should be slightly caramelized and set aside to cool.
- 3Combine caramelized green onions, cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Put half of mixture in separate bowl and combine with bacon.
- 4Whisk together eggs, milk, and a little bit of salt and pepper.
- 5Divide egg mixture into cups of a greased 12 cup muffin pan.
- 6Top half egg muffins with a spoonful of the vegetarian mixture and half with a spoonful of the bacon mixture.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes and let cool for 2 minutes before eating.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Smoked Cheddar (And Bacon?) Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (908 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 142.3 mg
- Sodium 164.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g