Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Use tiny muffin tins 1-1/2-inch in diameter, you can make lots and then freeze them.
Top Review by Everything Sweet
very good but you need to make the dough thin in the muffin tin. I made it too thick and it just kept puffing up. I filled these with a mushroom and sherry mixture. Sweet and savory.
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare mini muffin tins.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients with an electric hand mixer until well blended.
- Pinch off small pieces of dough (do not roll the dough first) using your fingers pat into the muffin tins to form a "shell".
- Prick the bottoms with a fork.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (during the baking time prick bottoms again if the shells puff up.
- Cool and fill as desired.