Very popular finger food in Australia, expensive to buy, but so simple to make!
Make and share this Mini Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the onion and bacon over a low heat until the onion is softened.
- Allow to cool a little.
- Mix together with the eggs, cream, cheese, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Using a cookie cutter or glass, cut 12 circles from each pastry sheet.
- Use these to line a mini muffin pan.
- Place about 2 teaspoons of the egg and bacon mix in each pastry base.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 12 minutes per tray (or until puffed, golden and set).
- repeat with remaining pastry sheets and mix.