Recipe by Julie in SoCal
From the Libby pumpkin can; recipe SAYS 3 mini muffins for 100 calories... I have some doubt on that one, but I want to try it anyway.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup low-fat granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350.
- Line with papers or grease mini muffin pans.
- Combine flour, spice, soda, powder and salt in small bowl.
- Beat sugar and oil in mixer bowl until blended.
- Add pumpkin and eggs; beat well, Gradually stir in flour mixture.
- Fill cups 2/3 full and sprinkle 1/2 tsp of crumbled granola. Press in lightly.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or till tests clean with toothpick.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store covered or in plastic bag.