1/6 Photos of Mini Memphis Burgers
These little babies are good! Don't let their cute size fool you, they've got some bite! Instead of using the dinner rolls, I used some frozen bread dough cut into 12 pieces and rolled into balls and baked while the hamburgers were cooking. From Down Home with the Neelys.
My Private Note
mini bu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 -15 small potato dinner rolls, split in 1/2
- 1Grilled onions: Preheat a flat top grill pan to high heat.
- 2Add sliced onion to grill pan and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Mustard Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 4Burgers: In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, onion powder, salt and freshly ground pepper. Make burgers equal in size, about 2-inches across.
- 5Cook burgers on the flat top for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Serve on split rolls with grilled onions and mustard sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Memphis Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 113.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato dinner rolls