Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
i took this recipe out of a cookbook, called taste of home contest winning annual recipes 2010. it is easy and very good. i added more cheese than the recipe calls for, because i like cheese. .
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- in a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, garlic powder, oregano and basil.
- with a fork stir in milk just until moistened.
- drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- bake at 450 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
- serve warm.