- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces thinly sliced fully cooked lean ham, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease square 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix bisquick, milk, mustard and egg until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into baking dish.
- Top with half of the ham and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Top with remaining ham.
- Pour remaining batter over ham.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Cut into 9 squares; cut each square diagonally in half.