Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so simple. From: Bisquick
Make and share this Mini Ham and Cheese Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease square 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix bisquick, milk, mustard and egg until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into baking dish.
- Top with half of the ham and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Top with remaining ham.
- Pour remaining batter over ham.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Cut into 9 squares; cut each square diagonally in half.
These were great. I forgot to put the cheese on top, but it was inside! LOL. Will do it the right way next time!! Thanks.
I also used a homemade recipe for Bisquick (Bisquick), and these were a hit here, too. I had deli lunch meat ham on hand, so that's what I used. I also put these back in the oven a bit after topping with cheese. I possibly could have cooked them a little longer, I think, but my man insisted they were 5 star all the way and wants to know when I'll make them again, so 5 stars it is. Thank you for this great recipe!
Great little sandwiches. I used Bisquick Clone, which worked quite well. I did use more ham; I had a chunk of leftover ham I chopped in the food processor and just went ahead and used all of it (about 9 ounces). I thought it actually seemed to be just the right amount. These went over well around here--thanks for posting the recipe!