Potluck Hot Ham and Swiss Sandwiches
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Mini ham and cheese sammies, dinner, night before, heat and go, and potluck perfect. Marination overnight is needed. Can decrease the butter to 1/2 cup or to taste. Got this off a blog.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 15mins
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 (12 ounce) packages hawaiian rolls, If you can't find these, we've used potato rolls as well
- 1 lb deli ham (or leftover ham)
- 24 slices swiss cheese
- In saucepan, mix butter, poppy seeds, onion, Worcestershire sauce & mustard, stir until blended and melted. Pour 1/2 of mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Assemble sandwiches with ham and cheese slices. Arrange rolls in single layer in baking dish, spreading them around to soak up suace in pan. Pour rest of sauce over tops of sandwiches, cover dish and refrigeragte up to 24 hours for sauce to soak inches.
- Preheat oven in 350 degrees, bake rolls for 15-20 minutes, uncovered until rolls are lghtly browned and cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION