1/2 Photos of Mini Garlic Breads
The amounts stated are for just 2 rolls, you can easily increase the amounts to prepare as many rolls as desired. Add also add in a 1/4 teaspoon (or more) dried parsley to the butter mixture for extra taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees (second-lowest rack).
- 2In a small bowl, mix together garlic, salt and softened butter.
- 3Spread onto both sides of the cut sides of the rolls.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (if using).
- 5Put the rolls back together, and wrap in foil separately.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes, then open the foil.
- 7Arrange the halves (cut-side up) on the foil.
- 8Bake for another 10 minutes (or more depending on how crispy you like them).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Garlic Breads
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.9
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 685.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g