Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Mini Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml crushed chocolate wafers
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 14.79 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- HEAT oven to 325°F Line 12 muffin cups with foil bake cups. Stir crushed wafers and melted butter in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Spoon 2 tablespoons crumb mixture into each bake cup. Press onto bottoms and 1/2 inch up sides of bake cups. Chill 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating just until blended. Remove 2 cups cheesecake filling from bowl; set aside. Add 1/2 cup cappuccino hazelnut spread to remaining cheesecake filling, beating until smooth.
- SPOON about 1 1/2 tablespoons cappuccino hazelnut filling into each crust. Top evenly with plain cheesecake filling. (Bake cups will be very full.) Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is set. Cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight.
- REMOVE cheesecakes from pan; remove foil bake cups. Sprinkle surface of cheesecakes with cocoa powder. Place remaining 1/4 cup cappuccino hazelnut spread in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds to soften slightly. Cut very small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle hazelnut spread over cheesecakes.