Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious any time, Millionaire Pie is especially prized by the summer cook who doesn't want to heat up the kitchen. The pie itself requires no cooking. If you use an already prepared Graham cracker crust tyhere is no need to use the oven at all.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed (OR 2 cups whipping cream, whipped and sweetened with 3 tablespoons of sugar)
- prepared 9 inch pie shell or graham cracker crust
- Cream together the softened cream cheese and the sugar with an electric mixer, letting the mixer run for 3 or 4 minutes on high speed.
- Stir into the cream cheese mixture the crushed pineapple, coconut and pecans, and mix well.
- Carefully fold in half of the whipped topping until filling is blended well.
- Reserve remaining half for top (see below).
- Pour filling into a prepared crust, and chill for several hours.
- Notes: Millionaire Pie can be garnished with a dollop of the whipped topping when served, or you can spread the remaining half of the topping over the whole pie and garnish with a sprinkling of chopped pecans.
Really quick & tastes great. Easy to make. Everyone loved it! I omitted the pecans though.
This is a very easy and great tasting dish. I used a ready made graham cracker pie crust. I didn't use the rest of the cool whip on top and it turned out just fine. Everyone liked it and I'll make it again.