Delicious any time, Millionaire Pie is especially prized by the summer cook who doesn't want to heat up the kitchen. The pie itself requires no cooking. If you use an already prepared Graham cracker crust tyhere is no need to use the oven at all.
My Private Note
nine in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed (OR 2 cups whipping cream, whipped and sweetened with 3 tablespoons of sugar)
- prepared 9 inch pie shell or graham cracker crust
- 1Cream together the softened cream cheese and the sugar with an electric mixer, letting the mixer run for 3 or 4 minutes on high speed.
- 2Stir into the cream cheese mixture the crushed pineapple, coconut and pecans, and mix well.
- 3Carefully fold in half of the whipped topping until filling is blended well.
- 4Reserve remaining half for top (see below).
- 5Pour filling into a prepared crust, and chill for several hours.
- 6Notes: Millionaire Pie can be garnished with a dollop of the whipped topping when served, or you can spread the remaining half of the topping over the whole pie and garnish with a sprinkling of chopped pecans.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Millionaire Pie
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.9
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 169.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g