Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Local hometown residents, the Millers, offered this in the local paper and it turned out so good.
Make and share this Miller Rhubarb Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix rhubarb with jell-o mixes and sugar. Coat well.
- Using a 9x13 inch glass pan, place the rhubarb mixture and spread out.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the rhubarb mixture. Pour the water over the cake mixture and the butter over the water.
- NOTE: Don't worry if the layers make pools of liquid. It will all combine as it bakes.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, until the cake is bubbly and the edges are lightly browned.
- Cool completely and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers.