Member #610488's Note:
Local hometown residents, the Millers, offered this in the local paper and it turned out so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix rhubarb with jell-o mixes and sugar. Coat well.
- 3Using a 9x13 inch glass pan, place the rhubarb mixture and spread out.
- 4Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the rhubarb mixture. Pour the water over the cake mixture and the butter over the water.
- 5NOTE: Don't worry if the layers make pools of liquid. It will all combine as it bakes.
- 6Bake 35-40 minutes, until the cake is bubbly and the edges are lightly browned.
- 7Cool completely and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miller Rhubarb Dump Cake
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.8
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 699.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 64.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert