1/2 Photos of Mika's Low Fat Macaroni and Cheese
Mika G.'s Note:
This may be low fat but it doesn't taste like it! You have to try this recipe! This is one of my best....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked (about 8 oz. dry)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons stick low-fat margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon stick low-fat margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1While noodles are cooking, mix together next 9 ingredients.
- 2Mix in cooked pasta, and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- 3Mix bread crumbs, paprika and 1 TBSP melted margarine and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- 4Cover and bake for 45 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- 5Remove tin foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mika's Low Fat Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 661.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: