Recipe by Mika G.
I made up this recipe one night when I didn't have anything else planned for dinner. My whole family loved it so I rushed to write it down before I forgot it.
- 2 mama mary's prepared pizza crust
- 12 tablespoons ragu light alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) tyson oven roasted diced chicken breasts
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) canned mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) black olives, sliced
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onions and cook in skillet until brown and carmelized.
- Top the pizza crusts with Alfredo sauce and carmelized onions and sprinkle with garlic powder, basil and oregano.
- Next top with mozzarella cheese, chicken, mushrooms and black olives.
- Add more cheese if desired.
- Put in oven heated to 425 for about 15 minutes or until cheese melts and crust browns.