1/1 Photo of Mika's Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Mika G.'s Note:
I made up this recipe one night when I didn't have anything else planned for dinner. My whole family loved it so I rushed to write it down before I forgot it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 mama mary's prepared pizza crust
- 12 tablespoons ragu light alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) tyson oven roasted diced chicken breasts
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) canned mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) black olives, sliced
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- garlic powder
- 1Chop onions and cook in skillet until brown and carmelized.
- 2Top the pizza crusts with Alfredo sauce and carmelized onions and sprinkle with garlic powder, basil and oregano.
- 3Next top with mozzarella cheese, chicken, mushrooms and black olives.
- 4Add more cheese if desired.
- 5Put in oven heated to 425 for about 15 minutes or until cheese melts and crust browns.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mika's Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.4 mg
- Sodium 886.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese