- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen broccoli, chopped and partially thawed
- 3 -4 green onions
- 5 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Cheese Whiz and soup together in a pot, add broccoli and cook until cheese is melted.
- Saute onions in the butter, then mix rice, onions and cheese/broccoli mixture together.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and paprika.
- Put in 9 x13 inch dish and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.