Recipe by loof
This quick and easy recipe is ready in a jiffy, especially if you have leftover cooked chicken and rice! From the "Lone Star Cookbook 1997-98", Aggie Moms Club, Texarkana TX
Top Review by pammyowl
It was okay. I was mystified why it called for 4 cups of milk, especially since the ingredients are all cooked, but I cut it down to two cups and that was perfect. Also, I increased the onions, added some to the mixture, and later added more on top. I baked it for an hour. Next time I will use broccoli instead of the corn and beans. Thanks for posting! Made for the Football tag game, 2012
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 4 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the beans and corn. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, soup, chicken, rice, and milk.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Pour chicken and vegetable mixture into the dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Top casserole with onion rings. Bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.