1/1 Photo of Middle Eastern Spiced Beef, Tomatoes, and Beans
6 hrs 30 mins
This recipe comes from the Crock-Pot Slow-Cooker Cookbook. It is found in the "International Sensations" section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef cubes and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides. Transfer to Crock-Pot cooker with 1 tablespoon olive oil drizzled on top.
- 2Stir in tomatoes, green beans, onions, cinnamon, allspice, sugar, and any other seasonings you desire. Cover. Cook on LOW 8 HOURS or HIGH 4 HOURS.
- 3Uncover, let stand for 15 minutes for flavors to absorb.
- 4Serve with either basmati rice, or couscous.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Middle Eastern Spiced Beef, Tomatoes, and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 133.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 38.9 g