This is so easy and quick, but the salmon is perfectly cooked and seasoned. With a bag salad and French bread, a great home cooked dinner is on the table in minutes. A great recipe with fresh salmon from the great West U.S. region.
- Thaw filet in refrigerator for several hours, or immerse package in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Place filet in small microwave casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Top with butter or margarine.
- Cover casserole and place in microwave.
- Cook on High for 3- 4 minutes.
- Repeat for remaining filets.