1/4 Photos of Microwave Salmon Fillets
This is so easy and quick, but the salmon is perfectly cooked and seasoned. With a bag salad and French bread, a great home cooked dinner is on the table in minutes. A great recipe with fresh salmon from the great West U.S. region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw filet in refrigerator for several hours, or immerse package in cold water for 30 minutes.
- 2Place filet in small microwave casserole dish.
- 3Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- 4Top with butter or margarine.
- 5Cover casserole and place in microwave.
- 6Cook on High for 3- 4 minutes.
- 7Repeat for remaining filets.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Salmon Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 213.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 63.4 g