Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fruity microwave jam; quick and easy.
Make and share this Microwave Plum-Orange Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Pit plums but do not peel.
- Coarsely chop.
- Place in a 16-cup microwave-safe dish; stir in orange peel, sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir well.
- Microwave, uncovered, on High for about 15 minutes, until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for 1 minute.
- Stir well 3 times during cooking.
- Immediately stir in pectin.
- Skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Continue stirring often and skimming off foam for 10 minutes.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal.