- 250 g white grapes
- 250 g red grapes
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 limes, juice and rind of
- 1⁄4 cup toasted slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Roughly chop grapes.
- Place in 3 litre microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, rind and juice mixing well until sugar dissolves.
- Cook uncovered on HIGH for 25 to 40 minutes depending on microwave, stirring every few minutes until jam is thick.
- Stir in almonds.
- Spoon jam into hot sterilised jars, replace lids tightly. Cover with teatowels as it cools.