- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Microwave margarine in 4 quart bowl on HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
- Add sugar and milk; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil; stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well; scrape bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 1/2 minutes; stirring after 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into pan. Cool at room temperature. Cut into small pieces.