Recipe by Melly Mel
I love creme caramel and this recipe sounds simple and delicious! I haven't tried it myself yet, but will do soon. Cook time includes standing time (but not cooling time)
Top Review by Raleigh P.
I followed your recipe exactly but I don't even know what this turned into. It sort of turned into a very soupy scrambled eggs but just wouldn't firm up at all. It was just chunks of eggs in the middle of...liquid.
Directions See How It's Made
- Caramel:Microwave sugar and water on high for 6-8 minutes.
- Pour equal amount of caramel into each mould and set aside.
- Custard:Beat together eggs and sugar.
- Stir in milk.
- Strain into moulds.
- Microwave on medium 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Turn out when cold.