Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love creme caramel and this recipe sounds simple and delicious! I haven't tried it myself yet, but will do soon. Cook time includes standing time (but not cooling time)
- Caramel:Microwave sugar and water on high for 6-8 minutes.
- Pour equal amount of caramel into each mould and set aside.
- Custard:Beat together eggs and sugar.
- Stir in milk.
- Strain into moulds.
- Microwave on medium 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Turn out when cold.
I followed your recipe exactly but I don't even know what this turned into. It sort of turned into a very soupy scrambled eggs but just wouldn't firm up at all. It was just chunks of eggs in the middle of...liquid.
This recipe is excellent follow the instructions carefully it works, I love microwave cooking and found this creme caramel quick, easy and delicous
i followed your recipe buti dont know what went wrong but i ended up with scrambled egg in one mould and who knows what in the other moulds.