Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love these. They are quick and easy to make.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Grease a 13 x 9 pan with butter.
- In a large bowl melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips at 50% power for one minute.
- Remove and add large marshmallows and butter.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- Remove and stir.
- Continue cooking at one minute intervals until mixture is melted.
- Stir in the rice krispies and blend.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and mini marshmallows and blend.
- Spread into pan.
- Place the remaining 1 cup of chips in microwave and melt.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
- You can also use chocolate rice krispies if desired.