Recipe by AcadiaTwo
My older daughter came home from school with this recipe, and it has been in our collection of recipes ever since.
Top Review by LILLIANCOOKS
I followed Diner524's lead on this! I did exactly what she did plus I added cinnamon powder like she suggested and this worked GREAT! Tastes very much like a cinnamon bun! I have a photo, but this site won't allow it to upload for some reason...but I'll keep trying! =)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar, butter and water in glass pie plate.
- Microwave on medium until butter is melted (30 sec.).
- Stir and add nuts to dish. (optional).
- Separate biscuits on wax paper and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Add the biscuits to the sugar mixture.
- Stir to coat each piece.
- Push biscuits away from the center of the pie plate and then set a custard cup in the middle of the plate open end up.
- Microwave on a medium setting for 5 to 5-1/2 minutes or until the biscuits are no longer doughy.
- Let stand 2-minutes. Twist custard cup to remove it.
- Invert biscuit ring onto a serving plate and enjoy!