1/3 Photos of Microwave Caramel Biscuits
My older daughter came home from school with this recipe, and it has been in our collection of recipes ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, butter and water in glass pie plate.
- 2Microwave on medium until butter is melted (30 sec.).
- 3Stir and add nuts to dish. (optional).
- 4Separate biscuits on wax paper and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- 5Add the biscuits to the sugar mixture.
- 6Stir to coat each piece.
- 7Push biscuits away from the center of the pie plate and then set a custard cup in the middle of the plate open end up.
- 8Microwave on a medium setting for 5 to 5-1/2 minutes or until the biscuits are no longer doughy.
- 9Let stand 2-minutes. Twist custard cup to remove it.
- 10Invert biscuit ring onto a serving plate and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Caramel Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 375.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g