- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 small sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients. (Pour vinegar over last).
- Microwave uncovered on high for 4 minutes. Stir.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes longer, until bubbly and cucumber and onions are crisp-tender.
- Cover with Plastic wrap.
- Cool on a rack.
- When cool, put in refrigerator and let sit overnight. (Garden cucumbers without wax are best).